The Little Church in the Vale currently meets in a church building that was built in 1890 to serve a Friends fellowship. That congregation was succeeded in 1919 by the Wilson Mills Community Church and was served by a Methodist pastor. Sometime later, the church building fell into disuse.
Then, in 1935, Francis Jenkin, in gratitude to God for healing his wife, reopened the building, forming the first congregation of The Little Church in the Vale. Jenkin was the first of just six pastors who have led us since 1935 as a non-denominational, Christ-centered church serving our community in the eastern suburbs of the city of Cleveland.